What are Esteem Car Mats?
You just bought yourself a new car and saw that the floor mats weren’t very good. What did you do? You obviously went online to see if you could find a better option. Every option looks similar since all of them are made of rubber and just one or two colors to differentiate between them. So now you have a new car with a luxurious leather interior and rubber floor mats.
Well, we got tired of ruining our beautiful interior with rubber floor mats, so we decided to make them from Leather. I know what you are thinking. Leather cannot handle that kind of stress and wear and tear. But this is Eco Leather which is 100% Man-Made Leather(Certified Vegan). It is also 100% Waterproof, Stain, Scratch and Fire Resistant.
Esteem Floor Mats offer more protection for your vehicle than any other floor liners. With a 5-Layer Protection(6-Layer for Premium Floor Liners), you’re not sacrificing any practicality for luxury. They offer all the features of your regular floor mats, all the while making your interior more luxurious.
Plus, your leather floor liners are so easy to keep clean that you will be surprised. Whenever you wash your car, just spray some water on them and wipe them with any cloth, and they will be as good as new.
The Rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner and is manufactured from the same high-quality Eco-Leather that is not only resistant to wear and tear but also remains flexible under extreme temperatures. The Rear FloorLiner is either one-piece or two pieces depending on the vehicle design.
Yes, all our floor mats are completely waterproof and you can hose them down whenever you want to clean them.
Quality and fitting is our top priority. Each set is made according to your make and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Mats are usually shipped from our London Office. We also offer next day delivery in UK after production.
Yes, we can make them for Right Hand Drive vehicles. By default, all sets for Australia, United Kingdom, Cyprus and Singapore are made for Right Hand Drive vehicles.
Front Floor Liners Installation:
1. Move your front seats all the way back.
2. Remove your factory floor mats or any other mats you have installed before.
4. Secure the mats to the sides with the clips already attached to the mats.
5. Your Driver Side mat is Ready.
6. Repeat the same on the front passenger side as well.
2nd Row Floor Liners Installation:
1. Move the front seats all the way forward.
2. Remove your factory floor mats.
4. Use the velcro provided with the package to secure any loose ends you can find. This is optional since most customers never need any velcros.
We offer a 30 days replacement or refund to protect your purchase. If you have any issues with your delivery, car mats or quality, please contact us at email@example.com
At this moment, all available models are listed on our website. If your model isn’t listed just let us know and we will send you a notification once we have the necessary measurements for your model.
We have floor/trunk mats available in 10 different colors:
1. Black with Black Stitching
2. Black with Red Stitching
3. Black with Gold Stitching
4. Black with White Stitching
5. Black with Blue Stitching
6. Brown with Beige Stitching
7. Dark Brown with Beige Stitching
8. Grey with Beige Stitching
9. Maroon with Beige Stitching
10. Beige with Dark Beige Stitching