Yes, all our floor mats are completely waterproof and you can hose them down whenever you want to clean them.
Quality and fitting is our top priority. Each set is made according to your make and model to ensure a perfect fit.
Mats are usually shipped from our London Office. We also offer next day delivery in UK after production.
Yes, we can make them for Right Hand Drive vehicles. By default, all sets for Australia, United Kingdom, Cyprus and Singapore are made for Right Hand Drive vehicles.
Front Floor Liners Installation:
1. Move your front seats all the way back.
2. Remove your factory floor mats or any other mats you have installed before.
4. Secure the mats to the sides with the clips already attached to the mats.
5. Your Driver Side mat is Ready.
6. Repeat the same on the front passenger side as well.
2nd Row Floor Liners Installation:
1. Move the front seats all the way forward.
2. Remove your factory floor mats.
4. Use the velcro provided with the package to secure any loose ends you can find. This is optional since most customers never need any velcros.
We offer a 30 days replacement or refund to protect your purchase. If you have any issues with your delivery, car mats or quality, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this moment, all available models are listed on our website. If your model isn’t listed just let us know and we will send you a notification once we have the necessary measurements for your model.